Hotel Nyborg Stand A/S is the data controller of the information we have received about you, and if you have any questions or would like to invoke your rights, please feel free to contact us via the following contact details:
Hotel Nyborg Strand A/S
Tel.no.: +45 65313131
Company reg. no.: 18574985
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Booking of rooms (Registration/Check-in/Billing)
- Booking of functions (Registration/Check-in/Billing)
- Booking of conferences (Registration/Check-in/Billing)
- Booking of tables at both of our restaurants
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data is provided by:
- Article 6 (1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- Article 6 (1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation.
The legal basis for our processing of your personal data observes legitimate interests, based on the balancing of interests rule in Article 6 (1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation. The legitimate interests that justify the processing are in your interest after entering into an agreement with us. Furthermore, the processing is based on Article 6 (1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation, cf. the agreement on the provision of Hotel Nyborg Strand’s services, which you and we have entered into with one another.
We process the following categories of personal data about you:
General personal data
- Telephone no.
- Account no.
- E-mail address
We pass on or hand over your personal data to the following recipients upon request:
- Public authorities (e.g. the police, the Danish Customs Agency and the Danish Tax Agency)
Your personal data is obtained from you.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary for the purpose for which it has been collected.
Pursuant to Articles 15–18 and 20–21 of the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of data about you.
- Right to access your data.
- Right to rectification of your data.
- Right to erasure of your data.
- Right to restriction of processing of your data.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to receive your personal data (data portability).
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If you choose to withdraw your consent, it does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of your personal data based on your prior consent and up to the date of withdrawal. If you withdraw your consent, it will not therefore be effective until this date.
The right to complain
You are entitled to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are unhappy with the way in which we process your personal data. You will find the contact details of the Danish Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.dk.
You are welcome to contact us if you have any questions.